Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Freely Given

7 Weeks to a Happier You is formatted so that you can print it out for use in groups or Bible studies. There are gaps in the material to allow space to write on hard copies. To access weeks you can't see, just press the "older posts" button at the bottom of the page. Please feel free to print out as many copies as you like, but do not sell them without my permission. I also ask that you would include my contact info:


Author: Sue Whitson
http://7weekstoahappieryou.blogspot.com/


Please give me feed back! I'd appreciate questions, suggestions about how to word things differently, help with grammar and punctuation and any testimonies you might have about this Bible study or times you have put these principals to work at any time in the past.


God Bless You!


*Unless otherwise stated, all scriptures are from The New King James Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment